Monday, 16 May 2016

How to Save a Fortune in Tax - Simple: Make Me Your Accountant!


Amy Hopes reviewed Snelleksz & Co.



"Matthew and his team just saved me a fortune in company     tax! Wonderful to work with and a fabulous result."


Sent: Thursday, 12 May 2016 8:38 AM
To: Snelleksz Reception


Hi Matthew,

Thanks so much for re doing my last years accounts so quickly and saving me $31,000 in tax. I really feel like I won the lottery!
I will be telling everyone I know about how you actually do your job well, efficiently and achieve what you set out to do.
I feel secure in the fact I can rely on you to look after me and my business in regard to my accounts and I can get on with focusing on the day to day running of my business. One less thing I need to worry about!
Thank you again!


Kind regards,
Amy Hopes, Director







Amy's previous accountant couldn't really care about how much tax she paid. Like most accountants they just put numbers in boxes and gave her a bill. I treat each client as though I have to pay their tax not them!

Contact me now and I will undertake a FREE appraisal of your business to see what can be done better.

Click Here For a Complimentary Appointment

PH: 07 3391 8370



No comments:

Post a Comment

PAN Award

PAN Award